Ethan Maxwell again, check out the HANDSOME DUDE on the left. That's ME!!
Mommy and Daddy went out shopping today for the rest of the things they needed to get me like a stroller, playpen, swing, musical aquarium for my crib, a changing pad, you know, the essentials. Things are getting closer and closer to my arrival date. I am getting excited cause my digs here are more cramped than a Manhattan tenement. If I had a cat by the tail and swung it around, I'd hit all four walls of Mommy's tummy.
Daddy has been doing his part getting ready for me. Today he went to Moses Cone Women's Hospital for "Boot Camp for New Dads." I asked him about it and he said it was where "veteren" dads answer all kinds of questions from "rookie" dads (like mine). He said it was very informative and that he would like to go back after I am born and use me when he becomes a "veteren." Seems cool to me.
Anyway, back to tumbling!
Ethan Maxwell
This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment