From Friday night, until yesterday night we had snow, snow and more SNOW!! Daddy and Mommy surprised me with my first sled too! Daddy went to four different places around Greensboro until he finally found a really cool one at Omega Sports on Battleground.
The weather was kind of yucky (for North Carolina) yesterday, so I only went out for a little bit with my new sled. Here are some pictures:


Today, we have lift tickets to go sledding on "Dupuis Mountain" (which is our neighbor's backyard, cause they have a cool little hill for sledding). Hopefully my best friend Brady and I can hit the slopes. Daddy says we may even have VIDEO of this to upload later!! Stay tuned!!
1 comment:
I tremendously enjoyed this blog of your lil boy and all loved ones around him! Beautiful work! Viele Grüße aus Hamburg - Ruth Eickhoff ( Alexandra's English teacher )
Post a Comment