This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Chef Boyaredee Mmmm Mmmmmm Good!

Hey Everyone, time for a quick pre-weekend update!

Daddy gave me some new food today for lunch, something called "Chef Boyardee." As you can see, I had some fun taking a few liberties with the raviolis and decided to not only eat them, but use them as a fashion accessory as well.

If any of you know my Mommy, when Daddy sent her this picture, she was "mortified."

Not to worry though, Daddy quickly gave me a bath afterwards so I look clean and polished. Here is the post wash result!

Finally, I have been given a new job around our house (Daddy says we all need to pull our weight somehow)..."Fly killer!" Here I am with my weapon of choice...


Gotta go, swattin' time is here!

Ethan Maxwell

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ethan looks so happy with the spaghetti sauce "accessory". Love it!