Hey everyone, time again for another Ethan Maxwell Update!
Mommy and Daddy work very hard, and they are teaching me good work ethics by starting me off early in life. Here I am working with Mommy as "Junior Vice President" of Maui Travel Services, Inc. My pay is pretty weak right now, but that's what happens when you start at the bottom...
"The Prez" and the "Junior V.P."
Of course, Daddy works a lot too, helping Grandpa Howie and Andrew Mac. with their investments, as well as taking care of the house, Maui Travel Services business as of course, most importantly, me!!Daddy teaching me how to stand...well, at least trying to get me to strengthen my leg muscles.
But all work and no play isn't any fun, so we all like to have a little fun now and then. I have a NEW playcenter which Grandma Carole bought for me, and which I tried for the FIRST TIME this week...At first, it was a little confusing...so much to see, so much to see, so much to touch, so much to do...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Ethan Maxwell

No comments:
Post a Comment